Re: GPU card

I am quite sure the problem is your video card, what drivers are installed? I really don’t want a video, I’ll not watch it.

Using Google I find: https://www.nv-drivers.eu/download-driver-for-GeForceGTX645-and-Windows10-64bit-with-id-199.html

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of n6vl via groups.io
Sent: 25 March 2022 22:30
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] GPU card

jdow said:

"...SDR-C's effect on other logging applications."That needs defining - what is the effect and how are the logging applications connected? And to which logging applications are you referring?

I'd like to record a video snippet showing the lag in HRD Logbook when creating a new QSO while Console is running. What's the best way to record an post a video here? Obviously I need a place to host videos. Or perhaps an animated GIF? I don't to hijack this group's storage.

de Steve N6VL