Re: GPU card

jdow

Is the logging software trying to talk to SDRC or is it running independently on the side?

For the video - this is a snip from the standard message footer here:
===8<---
Please use https://forum.sdr-radio.com for all:

* bug reports
* questions.

This is the unofficial support for SDR-Radio.com software.

RSS feed is https://forum.sdr-radio.com:4499/app.php/feed
===8<---

{^_^}

On 20220325 15:29:49, n6vl via groups.io wrote:

jdow said:
"...SDR-C's effect on other logging applications."That needs defining - what is the effect and how are the logging applications connected? And to which logging applications are you referring?
I'd like to record a video snippet showing the lag in HRD Logbook when creating a new QSO while Console is running. What's the best way to record an post a video here? Obviously I need a place to host videos. Or perhaps an animated GIF? I don't to hijack this group's storage.

de Steve N6VL