From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of David De Coons
Sent: 22 March 2022 18:59
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] GPU card

Video cards in the U.S. went crazy due to bit coin mining, then the pandemic and supply chain issues.

I just listed my EVGA Nvidia 2080 Super for sale locally on Facebook Marketplace and Craigslist.

Compared to new prices it is listed reasonable so should sell.

But, if you do go with a used card, watch out for the ones used for bit coin mining. A lot of times they have issues with the GPU due to overheating.

73

Dave wo2x