From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of n6vl via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2022 2:38 PM
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] GPU card

Replying to Tom: wow the GTX 1650 SUPER is quite expensive! About $400 USD or more on Amazon. I didn't pay that much for this refurb Dell Optiplex about 4 years ago!

Hoping there are some more economical GTX models that will still help out on my primary CPU load? Guess I need to search this group?

de Steve N6VL