Re: Continuum mode

sm6fhz

Hi.
Here are some I have taken.

This one is from 1296 MHz me moving the dish from +40 deg elevation down to -10 deg back up to +10 deg and there moving in Az from 120 deg to 225 deg and then down to 0 deg elevation at the end.

1296 MHz ground noise

This one is a drift test letting the Moon pass through the beam of my dish at 5760 MHz showing the thermal noise of the Moon.
SM6FHZ Moon noise 2016-04-09

These are just two examples of how you can use the Continuum mode. There are many more fun things you can measure using this mode displaying the noise in the full sampled BW.

Looking forward to see it implemented in SDR Console :-) Makes me happy.

If you need more info / input / discussion please let me know.

73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ