From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nick Hall-Patch via groups.io
Sent: 14 March 2022 19:02
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Continuum mode

The incorporation of "Continuum mode" such as RFSpace's  SpectraVue provides has come up a couple of times over the years (message #63341 and others), but so far as I know, has not been incorporated into SDR Console.

(from SpectraVue manual:  "A continuum display for measuring spectral power over the entire span and/or the peak power within the span.")

The power is a single value displayed over time. The span can be set from one Hz to the full span being monitored.  It's derived from the FFT displayed.

Does any SDR software other than SpectraVue offer this capability?

Thanks.

Nick