From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of sm6fhz via groups.io
Sent: 14 March 2022 13:26
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Hermes board from Apache Labs

Hi.
I start a new thread as the former one has grown out of proportion.
Has anyone heard anything from them since placing the order?
I've not heard anything since the order confirmation.
Their WEB-page with the offer:
https://apache-labs.com/al-products/1022/Open-HPSDR-Hermes-14-bit-ADC-EP3C25-Transceiver-Card-Assembled--Tested.html
has not been updated either since February 11th. Still the same numbers of ordered units.
Are they OK or is there a risk of it being a scam?
It would have been nice if they gave some indication of the progress rather than compact silence.
73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ