Re: Transmit AX.25

Siegfried Jackstien

if you can mary an sdr software together with a packet software via virtual audo cable then it is all you need

an sdr (hardware) like an rtl dngle .. or whatever

an sdr software (be it sdr console v3 ... or hdsdr .. or sdrsharp ... or...)

a packet software (be it direwolf or multipsk or ...)

virtual audio cable (to route the audio from sdr software to packet software)

hth

greetz sigi dg9bfc

Am 25.02.2022 um 23:41 schrieb Douglas Pervine:

I've been using SDR's for a couple years now, but I still consider myself a beginner.

I would like to use an SDR to transmit/receive AX.25.  Ideally, it would be great advantage to use Direwolf.  Is this possible?