Re: Open HPSDR Hermes (14 bit ADC, EP3C25) Transceiver Card

Conrad, PA5Y

Wooooaahhh hold on. I most certainly am not a PS hater. Its great! You really have got the wrong end of the stick. The ANAN-7000 is a fine radio and is definitely capable of better performance with PS than either of my beloved radios. However, for me, driving transverters I have no need for Pure signal.

I have no idea where ANY of that came from.

I do dislike the IC-7300s because I have loads of the bloody things nearby on 6m and it is not clean. No way. However, when things were properly described I accept that it is good enough on the low bands where the noise floor is MUCH higher.

The ANAN-7000 even without PS knocks spots off it.

So, we agree.

73

Conrad PA5Y