Re: Open HPSDR Hermes (14 bit ADC, EP3C25) Transceiver Card

Mark Cayton

Conrad,

And it's not our fault that we're all talking apples (HF) and you're talking oranges (950 MHZ!) lol.

It's clear you're a PS hater, you've made that abundantly clear in numerous posts in this thread, when in reality there's nothing to hate about PS. It brings a quantum improvement (at least 20 dB) in signal cleanness to the table, for free! The algorithm is open source and can be implemented in software and minimal circuitry. You just can't stomach the fact that your beloved K3S and 890S will never hold a candle to any ANAN (or even a lowly IC-7300) for signal purity.

I'm done with this topic.

Mark