Re: Open HPSDR Hermes (14 bit ADC, EP3C25) Transceiver Card

Conrad, PA5Y

Agreed, But this is off the shelf Ham stuff.

Conrad

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of jdow via groups.io
Sent: 25 February 2022 19:26
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Open HPSDR Hermes (14 bit ADC, EP3C25) Transceiver Card

Um, 51dB (the fractions are imaginary) is not all that good even at 1 kW. It's better than what you can buy today, for the most part. But. it's not very good when 60 dB to 70 dB is available and achievable.

{^_-}

On 20220225 10:15:01, Conrad, PA5Y wrote:

Well I did say at 0dBm! Clearly. It is not my fault that you have PS fan boy eyes.

Copnrad