coexist SDRuno 1.41.1 with SDRconsole3.1 with RSPdx?

Kurt Hechler

Hi,

was in trouble after an update to SDRConsole 3.1.

The end of the game was SDRuno does not find any RSP  (my is a RSPdx) an SDRconsole does not show a spectrum.

Takes me some hours to clean up my PC to get rid of the entrys in the registry after deinstalling both software.

Now  ne version 1.41.1 of SDRuno is running  and the PC can detect the RSPdx again.

SDRplay support told me that SDRconsole should support API 3.09.  Will not run into the same problem.  Does SDRconsole support 3.09 ??

73
Kurt, DL9FBF