Re: Andrus SDR

Daniel Young

I've found my version no ground to USB and no way of knowing the modification as all information on the internet gone.
An easy way is no BNC connected if there is noise earth usb and BNC and it disappears.
I have a printed schematic and earthed from DC jack to Bnc as shortest run.
This earth's the USB and the ethernet shield it seems and s1-s2 noise reduction

The noise issue fixed.

I've also regained control of ExtIO on windows 10
And interested if a UHF board was ever made?

I have made a PDF of the paper instructions if anyone wants this.