Reinstalling SDR# #sdrsharp

BillKaye <wkoby1@...>

While awaiting a reply to my earlier post about installing SDR# with Community Plugins I decided to reinstall the original version for the time being.

Initially I had both SDR# and HDSDR installed on a ThinkPad running W7 Home Premium and had no issues but in anticipation of the version with plugins I deleted the SDR# directory and uninstalled HDSDR.

First when I unzipped  sdrsharp-x86.zip  it showed zadig.exe with a zero size, so I downloaded 2.7 to do a manual install.

Now when I try to run SDR# after the install the AirSpy splash opens but the program will not open.

I even tried deleting the Bulk-In Interface 0 from Device Manager, and also noticed a second entry with a yellow exclamation under the Other Devices section, which I also deleted.

I suspect that some remnants of the reinstall effort are still buried somewhere in the system, so if anyone has any ideas, workarounds, suggestions, etc. it’d sure be greatly appreciated.

Thanks