New User With a Question #sdrsharp

BillKaye <wkoby1@...>

I had previously installed both SDR# and HDSDR on a Lenovo Thinkpad running Windows 7 Home Premium but wanted to take advantage of the optional plugIns.

I downloaded the "SDR# with Community Plugins" from the site with an understanding that this also included the base SDR# installer.  With that in mind I uninstalled HDSDR and deleted the SDR# directory.

Once downloaded I ran the SDR#Sharp-installer.exe package which started the installation process, until it reported an error relative to the Zadig portion (See the attached).

Am I doing something improperly, miss a step or two, etc.?

I'd sure like to get the program installed to take advantage of the additional features of SDR#.

Thank you, and hope that someone may be able to help..