From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io [mailto:main@SDR-Radio.groups.io] On Behalf Of Daniel Young
Sent: 07 February 2022 00:23
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Andrus SDR

Hi Simon I successfully connected via the sdr server after increasing the  buffering in the section mentioning wifi and opening the udp port on windows firewall.
and router.
currently it works perfectly for one user via mobile broadband and a laptop, the only minor issue is cycling db gain button when first started- there after exceptional.

thank you for your efforts