Progress with SdR console remote via internet- but slightly confused

Daniel Young

Firstly NetSDR locally works great, needed to set dB gain in definitions higher and cycling dB button on SDR console- hours of pleasure listening.

With NetSDR and UDP port opening, I set buffering higher and hours of remote from home listening 👍

It seems using NetSDR protocol child processes locally will open so multiple frequencies.

If I try to allow 2 or 3 users via server application it shows  online- but busy after one connection

Is this a limitation of the hardware /protocol and SDR console server? Or am I making a configuration error somehow.

Really pleased with usability and performance so far.

Thanks