Re: Troposcatter with RDS. Comparing RDS Spy with SDR Console native RDS decoder

jdow

And young enough he had the chance to learn software as a mother tongue.

{^_-}

On 20220206 10:27:31, Siegfried Jackstien wrote:

infected with ham radio with an age of just 48 hours ... that explains it .. grin

dg9bfc sigi

Am 06.02.2022 um 19:26 schrieb Simon Brown:

😊

I heard Sputnik. I was two days old in a maternity hospital, it was being played on the BBC Home service.