Re: Andrus SDR

Daniel Young

Hi all and thank you for all the information, I have purchased the SDR and have made an effort to build a library of all available information I could find.
The usb noise mod explains complaint on eham, but the pictures are no longer available- so I guess it's just grounding usb socket?

I tried way back machine to try and get the quick start guide-not available any more.

There is a printed document accompanying the device which I believe explains firmware update process.

I'm still unclear how both receivers are operated independently- hopefully when I receive device it will be apparent.

🙂 Thank you for guidance