From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io [mailto:main@SDR-Radio.groups.io] On Behalf Of Daniel Young
Sent: 29 January 2022 22:08
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Andrus SDR

Could you tell me if this can work in same manner as kiwi sdr and provide web based users? I have a chance of a 1.5 for £100 which I don't know if it's a bargain or a lost cause for my application as the information I could find seemed clear as mud so far.

Apologies for my ignorance

Thanks

_._,_._,_