Re: Pluto:: Spurious Emissions

Jacques RAMBAUD

Sigi,

I need your help on how to set up my Pluto, you said '' your lnb setting should be (after tuning xo corection) set that you get the beacon closer to 750 '' What is xo correction ???

73 Jacques F6BKI

Le 27/01/2022 à 21:55, Siegfried Jackstien a écrit :
bonjour jacques

at first ... do not use tune tone at that high level (leila is already crying outcause you are way over beacon level!!)

second ... your pluto setup is NOT tuned correct (you should not have an xit setting of -10kc)

and third ... your lnb setting should be (after tuning xo correction) set that you get the beacon closer to 750 ;-)

dg9bfc sigi

ps if you do not know how to set up ... just ask .. i will help you

Am 27.01.2022 um 13:08 schrieb Jacques RAMBAUD:
taken transmiting a Tune

jacques F6BKI

Le 27/01/2022 à 11:40, Simon Brown a écrit :
OK,

May I have a screenshot taken while generating the signal shown in the spectrum analyser please.