Re: Problem with Adalm-Pluto SDR's USB #adalmpluto

Siegfried Jackstien

let me do a guess ...its a revision b and you did not do the ground mod yet ... (just a short bridge inside)

yes THEN it is sensitive ;-)

dg9bfc

Am 26.01.2022 um 08:33 schrieb cedric@...:

Update on my setup: I now use a low noise DC-DC convertor by SV1AFN to power the pluto. I need 12V for other parts of the setup, so by using this convertor I only need 1 supply voltage. Pluto is stable now. It seems to be very touchy for any fluctuations on its 5V supply.

On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 09:00 AM, <cedric@...> wrote:
my case, the problem is triggered by a light in the house with a motion detector. If someone passes by