Re: Sennheiser DECT USB for Lync

Siegfried Jackstien

any mic that drives WINDOZE correctly ... also works fine with console (even a 5 bucks headset)

ok .. some "sennheiser" usb headsets are very "bassy" (means a lot of high increase needed in eq settings) ... but they all do work

simon .. maybe forward that mail to me or give him my mail address?!? (i could try to tune his setup remote via teamviewer ... done a dozen times)

greetz sigi dg9bfc

Am 15.01.2022 um 17:53 schrieb Simon Brown:

Hi,

Does anyone have one of these devices? I’ve had a direct e-mail from an owner who complains that Console doesn’t drive it correctly.