Re: Noise level variation AirSpy HF+

jdow

Um, full size. We can't read anything off these to check the settings.

{^_^}

On 20220117 00:38:30, Jorge Garzón Gutiérrez via groups.io wrote:
Hi Kriss and the rest of the group,
I am attaching two screenshots.
The first image (one screen) named "Cascada0" is the initial one when I open Console without the Miniwhip amplifier on, so the signals showed are just the stronger ones and the spikes (internal noises, or USB noises, or interferences).
The second image "Cascada1_2" includes two shots:
Nr. 1. Screenshot after connecting the MiniWhip amplifier when the Console software was previously opened (after have taken former 'one-screen' image).
Nr. 2. Screenshot when Console is opened WITH the Mini-whip amplifier connected.

Differences are noticeable and conditions are in both cases the same without changin any of the Console options.

No explanation for that!!
--
Jorge Garzón. EB7EFA / EA1036 SWL
QTH 43°15'N - 03°56'W / IN83ag • Cantabria (España-Spain)