From: Ken Sejkora
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2022 05:50 PM
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Audio issue on SDR Console

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the ideas.  Just for baseline information, the CPU is an Intel Core i7 7700K running at 4400 MHz.    I have 32 GB of DDR4 RAM running at 1200 MHz.  When running SDRConsole, the total CPU load is around 22-24%, and when ‘idle’ without SDRC the CPU load is about 17-19%.  The CPU indicator at the bottom of the SDRC screen show CPU utilization at about 2.8%.  A screenshot of the CPU load is attached.

How do I find the logfile for the session?  Where is it located?  Do I actually have to ‘create’ it while running SDRC, or is it created automatically?  Do you want a logfile with SDRC running while on VAC, and another while it is sending output directly to the speakers?  Once I know how and where to get it, I’ll send it to you.

Thanks again.  --  Ken