Re: Audio issue on SDR Console

Nick Arend

Ken, do you happen to have a Nvidia graphics card?

The reason I ask is that I have had intermittent problems routing audio from SDRConsole to a WDM driver for a media playback software. I don't get these problems routing audio from any other app (including SDRUno and SDR++). The snap, crackle, pop stops happening completely when I start a GPU intensive game while running SDRConsole. As soon as I exit the game, the pops begin again. I've tried changing settings, like disabling power saving settings in Windows and Nvidia control panel; nothing helps. Just wondering if you have an Nvidia card. If not, I don't want to hijack this thread and steer the conversation in a different direction. I'll start a different thread at some point.