Re: Adding an external AFEDRI-Net

sm6fhz

Hi Frank.
The 50th anniversary of my Ham-licence and call sign will be next year.
I am not much active on HF these days, but maybe I will get on 28 MHz CW when solar cycle 25 will bloom in a few years from now.
I was referring to Medium Wave. Actually KOMO (now KNWN) at 1000 kHz in Seattle came through this morning for the first time this season. Nice.
No other west coast stations was heard.
When writing code I have mostly used the IDE for editing (Matlab, Pascal, FORTRAN, Arduino etc.). Not much of a code writer though.
But NotePad++ is a nice tool to have if needed in the future.
73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ