Re: Adding an external AFEDRI-Net

Frank Eichel

Hi Ingolf,

Glad you got the XML plugin working in Notepad++and like the result. I had used Notepad++ for many years for coding and always liked the interface.

I heard from my fellow group members in England that there was an opening to the west coast on 20 metres yesterday. As the SFI increases along with daylight, I am looking forward to working Europe on phone again soon. Perhaps I can entice you back down to HF for a QSO some day (saw your QRZ page).

Congratulations on your 50th anniversary being a ham radio operator, mine was last year.

73, Frank VE7AWV

On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 at 23:39, sm6fhz <ingolf.fhz@...> wrote:
Thanks Frank.
Now you are talking!
Installing the "XML Tools" and choosing "Pretty print" the indentation and line breaks are as expected.
Now it is easy to read the code.
Thanks again!
BTW Frank, not much here from western Canada on the MW-band this season. We usually have at least a few openings to the west coast but this year mostly east coast stations coming through.
Listening to music on CKNB on 950 kHz with nice quality while writing this.
73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ