- Server Question: "No V3 Server Found" ?
Re: Server Question: "No V3 Server Found" ?
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of rmrrgs
Sent: 13 January 2022 15:48
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Server Question: "No V3 Server Found" ?
Still trying to get up to speed with using Servers.
I keep getting the msg. "No V3 Servers Found"
I have been trying to follow all the steps below; see the * items. What am I likely missing, or doing incorrectly ?
I do select one that shows, apparently, that is available.
To connect to a server you must first add a server definition:
- From the ribbon bar select Home, Radio, Select Radio.
- In the Select Radio window click Definitions...
- In the Radio Definitions window select V3 Server at the bottom of the Search list.
- The Autodetect window is displayed.
- Enter the Address, Username and Password, then press Select, or
- *Select a worldwide server from the SDRSpace.com list.
- *If the server can be contacted a list of radios is displayed.
- *Now press OK.
- A new entry is added to the Radio Definitions window. NOPE
- + - + -
Join main@SDR-Radio.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.