Re: Can't Create Another Schedule

Click [X] repeat and select days…

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ken Alexander
Sent: 13 January 2022 11:38
To: SDR-Radio@groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Can't Create Another Schedule

It seems I used up my one free schedule.

I copied the schedule definition I successfully used a half hour ago and edited the Title, Start time and Duration.  However, the schedule doesn't appear in the box at the bottom of the Scheduled Recording editor window and the OK button is grayed out.  I'm using a copy of a schedule definition that just worked fine so I'm baffled as to why I can't save this new definition.

Screenshot attached.  Did I leave something out?

Any assistance will be gratefully received.

73,

Ken Alexander

VE3HLS