Re: [SDR-Radio-TestTeam] SDRC Bitmap Display - short intro

jdow

Curtsies in your general direction slightly elder one. Getting old is not for the faint of heart, er pun intended?

{^_-}

On 20220102 10:31:02, Jerry Lofstead W3CDE wrote:

cONGRATS ON 65  I just turned 81 and am looking for 94 per the life tables 8-)

Jerry
W3CDE

On Sun, Jan 2, 2022 at 12:44 PM Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:
One thing,

I'll be 65 this year so who knows how long I'll be writing code. There are many things that could be written, I must concentrate on those which I really have a desire to write.