Re: Reverse Spectrum

caeroslp

Yes, I have to swap I/Q. I buyed some RTL-Stick because i know there is some function ( Direct Sampling ). But nothing changes. Somebody an idea?

donaldhawbaker via groups.io <donaldhawbaker=yahoo.com@groups.io> schrieb am Mi., 22. Dez. 2021, 01:56:

You need to swap I and Q if possible.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Sunday, December 19, 2021, 9:12 AM, caeroslp <caeroslp@...> wrote:

Thanks for your fast answer. Now i feel a littlebit dumb, because i not reading the manual.

Greetings

Simon Brown <simon@...> schrieb am So., 19. Dez. 2021, 15:03:

https://www.sdr-radio.com/external-radio#InvertedSpectrum