From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Allan Isaacs
Sent: 23 December 2021 14:47
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] NDB - Airspy HF+ DIscovery versus Hermes Lite 2

Max.. I’m overhauling a WW2 R1155 and as I tuned across the long wave band a Polish station close to Radio 4 came in at a good S8 about mid day.

I checked on my Andrus SDR with the same aerial and it wasn’t more than a tiny spike with no audible modulation

Admittedly the R1155 has been modified with a 6AK5 RF stage…

Allan G3PIY