Re: A new way to shut off a PC

jdow

So what is the CPU temperature.
{^_^}

On 20211221 07:06:49, michel soldevila wrote:
The disks are in good conditions according to CrystalDiskInfo. The resync only happens when the PC suffers an unexpected shutdown. As pointed out by Allan, this is normal opération.

Come to think of it, this problem arose quite recently (before switching from Windows 7 to  Windows 10) and has evolved rapidly. Initially, the PC did not stop with each launch of SDR Console, as is the case today.
This could favor the thermal failure hypothesis. However, Speccy returns normal temperatures: 40 ° C for the discs, 58°C for the graphic card,  25°C inside the PC box.
Fortunately, I have my laptop to continue listening to shortwave while investigating this issue!
Michel, F1GOC