Re: A new way to shut off a PC

jdow

For a picture of SDRC don't crop it. Show the entire windows. (Stuff outside the SDRC windows you can blank then in an editor if needed.) The log may have some good information. The full size image of the whole set of SDRC windows would be more useful to see other settings. Too much information does not exist this side of ridiculous and is better than too little information.

{^_^}

On 20211220 03:55:34, michel soldevila wrote:
Hi Simon,
I'm afraid I don't unterstand what would you like to see ... Here is a screen capture of SD ConsoleĀ  searching for a RSP V2. I saved also the SDR Console tmp file.
Michel, F1GOC
SDR crash.png