From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io [mailto:main@SDR-Radio.groups.io] On Behalf Of jdow
Sent: 19 December 2021 11:38
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] A new way to shut off a PC

There are ways something working at a driver level can simply drop the machine out from under you.

But, he still has yet to run a full memtest and run some gamer type performance tests that stress the machine. That would mean his machine is OK. I don't think they are 100% necessary given that it works with the front end disconnected.

He might start SDRC without the front end plugged in. Then plug it in and see what happens.