From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io [mailto:main@SDR-Radio.groups.io] On Behalf Of michel soldevila
Sent: 19 December 2021 10:05
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] A new way to shut off a PC

[Edited Message Follows]

Hi,
Doing systematic tests, I noticed that SDR Console does not crash the PC as long as the receiver (SDRPlay RSP-2) is not connected. If it is connected, crash is garanteed in 100% of cases.
However, the receiver works perfectly well with SDR Console when connected to my laptop.
Drivers issue ?
Michel (F1GOC)