Re: From Bob: Requested logFile re Instances Setup Difficulty

Simon Brown

This is not the logfile!

Please wait for the next beta update.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of rmrrgs
Sent: 30 November 2021 20:49
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] From Bob: Requested logFile re Instances Setup Difficulty

Hi Simon,

Here is the log file you requested.  Taken from CHILD.

My guess is that my problem is truly "basic", and probably reflects
that I don't understand adequately how to set up (and use) Instances.

Perhaps the (very) detailed and exact steps to follow to be able to use one receiver in the main screen, and
the second one in the Child screen would really be helpful.  [my previous Post describes what I've done]

Again, thanks for your time.
I apologize in advance, as I'm sure it's on my end by not understanding adequately.

Regards,
Bob