From Bob: Requested logFile re Instances Setup Difficulty

rmrrgs <rgsrose@...>

Hi Simon,

Here is the log file you requested.  Taken from CHILD.

My guess is that my problem is truly "basic", and probably reflects
that I don't understand adequately how to set up (and use) Instances.

Perhaps the (very) detailed and exact steps to follow to be able to use one receiver in the main screen, and
the second one in the Child screen would really be helpful.  [my previous Post describes what I've done]

Again, thanks for your time.
I apologize in advance, as I'm sure it's on my end by not understanding adequately.

Regards,
Bob