Re: Instances: Setting Up For First Time Questions

Very odd – can you click on the Airspy / G31DDC / RSPdx? If so, you should see a list of bandwidths. If not then they aren’t connected.

So:

  • Click on G31DDC
  • If no bandwidths are shown then:
    • Close the Select Radio window
    • Go to Ribbon Bar, Tools, Settings
    • Click on Logfile
    • Save logfile to a text file
    • Attach to your reply

With luck the logfile will tell me more.