Re: New Spread Spectrum Transmissions or spurs from a TXR?

Siegfried Jackstien

Maybe vdsl?!? It uses shortwave and i guess they use also frequency hopping
Ham radio bands should be notched but what is on normal sw qrg?!?
Dg9bfc sigi

Am 29.11.2021 21:27 schrieb данила фадеев <karapuzito@...>:

Hey
Sometimes strange things happen on HF :). I saw similar bursts recently, it seems that these are tests of our Russian CHESS system in some next iteration ...
Danila

Без вирусов. www.avast.ru

пн, 29 нояб. 2021 г. в 20:55, Simon Brown <simon@...>:

Hi,

Intermod from AM stations? Could be a bad connector somewhere.