Re: Problems with SDR Console

Robin Thompson

Have you tried using Win4icom?
It does allow multiple connections to the ICOM  comport
I frequently use SDRC with WSJT/ Swisslog/ or N1MM with a 7100 and panadapter. Most of the time it’s ok …but pinning down if it’s Omnirig causing occasional issues has eluded me.
I’m away in W7 currently, but more details if required when I return.
Robin
G3TKF

Sent from my Phone

On 27 Nov 2021, at 00:08, jimbo111@... wrote:

Hello everyone,
Jim here. My goal today was to get WSJT/x working. Console had been working since a friend
helped me initialize it a week or so ago.  It quit tracking the frequency on my IC-7300.
The only new program was OmniRig. I thought I had installed and set up OmniRig correctly,
but apparently not.

I've tried everything i can think of but no joy.

Thanks for any help. 73

Jim F. WØELC