Re: TV Decoders ? #sdrplay

eyilmaz

Really?

RTL-SDR.com has nice explanations and software listing also for beginners (who may not have Google to use).

On 11/24/21 3:03 PM, Rich wrote:
Hope I can get an answer  ...  Does anyone have software that can decode Over the air TV signals using SDRPLAY ?    Seems like there is software out there to decode almost any mode of signal in the HF Band.
I don't mean Slow Scan  ..> TV        Also   is there a company that makes  a program to analyze  and ID what a signal is ?   Some of  the signals  I know are encrypted ...   but if you don't know what you are listening to ...   it might as well be encrypted
_._,_._,_