Re: Midi Controllers

BobS

Does SDR-Console support any keyboard shortcuts, like + or - or such, to allow for tuning? I ask because I use the Griffin PowerMate for many radio programs as a tuning knob and also to change modes or frequency steps if the program has a shortcut. While no longer in production, they can be found on the secondary market. It works fine with Windows 11.

However, I cannot seem to find any direct keyboard shortcuts to use with SDR-Console. What I do is daisy-chain another radio control program into SDR-Console via the Kenwood CAT emulation.

It is quite nice to have a bona fide tuning knob. It's simply a better interface than a mouse or keyboard.

Bob, W4RLS