Re: Please test my server someone.

jdow

Try selecting the zero and typing a 5. That might be amusing.

It may be that the software presumes a port number and does not show it and gets it wrong. I'd take the behavior you are seeing as a fairly serious bug.

{O.O}

On 20211115 17:56:12, Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU wrote:

Jdow,
Software wouldn’t allow me to enter any number in the port box. It defaults to 0, so when I placed the cursor there and backspaced so I could enter 50101, I got the error as posted above.

If I place the cursor in the port box and enter 50101 after the 0, it displays 050101 and yes it works… but it took numerous attempts of shutting down via Taskmanager and restarting SDRC.

73 Kriss KA1GJU