Re: Please test my server someone.

WA1LGQ

Awesome server monitoring site Kriss!!!! That is really useful. Thanks for the tips, and yes I already thought of the hazards of leaving the server running on one of my many machines but the reminder is a good thing!! I have access to a quiet, higher elevation rural location 25 miles from home that I will likely set up servers at. I have a 6M Websdr there already for multiple users as well as a continuous  FT8 monitor to the pskreporter.net site.  Usually quiet except when the band is open or there is a contest. But actually there is FT8 activity almost all the time just as on most other bands.
Larry