Re: Shaded area under the Spectrum

jdow

Out of curiosity did you bother to try the spectrum palette editor?

tools->options->display->Palettes
Select add.
Select the small black square to the bottom right of the color bar up the left side of the screen.
In the "Edit" box select the color you want.
Select the top small black square.
In the "Edit" box select the color you want, in your case same as what you set for bottom.
Give it a new title - "All One", perhaps.
Select OK.
Then on the "View" menues clock on "Colour" (Simon is British and can't spell. {^_-}) It should appear as a selection at the bottom of the list that comes up. Select it. Is this what you wanted?

Please feel free to visit the other available options and experiment gently. Take notes so you can go back to what you had before if necessary. It will likely be rewarding.
{^_-}

On 20211113 23:19:15, George Stein - NJ3H via groups.io wrote:
Thanks. Simon. I know you must be busier than a one armed wallpaper hanger with an itchy nose.

Take care and thank you for what you do!

Geo.

On Sat, Nov 13, 2021 at 10:32 PM, Simon Brown

Hi,

Not right now – working on my website, then some essential and very long-overdue infrastructure work.

ATM I’m getting v3.1 stable so I can get out of gentle panic mode 😊 .