Re: Signal Shown Mid-screen

jdow

You have an AirSpy Mini or a real AirSpy R2? The former is 6 MHz. The latter is 10 MHz. The latter has a habit of overloading USB 2.0 buses which could cause problems when you try to run it full bore. If 6 MHz works - go for it.

{^_^}

On 20211110 00:04:59, George Stein - NJ3H via groups.io wrote:
Hi Simon,

I think I may have figured out part of of the issue.  I had the bandwidth set too high for the devices.

Elad S2 is 6.144 MHz  and the Airspy R2 is 6.000 MHz.  I was using 10.000 MHz.  I realized that this was wrong.

Attached is the Elad S2 screen shot.  The signals shown do not show up on the Airspy R2.  The center frequency spur seems to be gone.

1.  Is there an RF gain slider for the Elad S2?  I do not find one.

2.  I could not find a screen that you refer to set the spur reduction.  I have looked through all of the options.  Exactly where is that screen?

Regards,
George, NJ3H
Redmond, Oregon USA

On Tuesday, November 9, 2021, 11:25:09 PM PST, Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

And,

For ELAD I also need a screenshot showing me the radio options, again look for a spur reduction option. I really, really need these screenshots.