Re: Signal Shown Mid-screen

jdow

Oh really - AirSpy does not function to specification, if at all, at that frequency.

{^_^}

On 20211109 22:28:21, George Stein - NJ3H via groups.io wrote:
Hi Simon,

Thanks for helping me.  Attached is the picture I believe you want.  Let me know if you need something else. I am seeing these spurs, depending on zoom factor, as I tune every 5 MHz.  In this case, I am not.  I have offset the cursor, for visibility purposes.

This issue happens on the Elad and Airspy.  I haven't checked other SRDs yet.

This situation did not occur in the last version I had installed. 3.0.28.  Hope this is easy to fix.

I slid the RF gain to zero and the spike at 19 MHz remained, while the other spikes disappeared.  For the picture it is at 6, which is what I have been using.

Regards,
George, NJ3H
Redmond, Oregon USA

On Tuesday, November 9, 2021, 10:01:59 PM PST, Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

George,

Make a screenshot with the Ribbon Bar’s Home panel visible, then I can see the radio settings. What we’re seeing in the centre could be a spur which can be eliminated.