From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of George Stein - NJ3H via groups.io
Sent: 09 November 2021 22:57
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Signal Shown Mid-screen

Greetings,

I hope someone can help me with this issue. I am using SDRC version 3.1, Windows 10.

Please see the attached picture. I have offset the frequency so that one can see the signal in the picture.

Using an Airspy R2 with SDRC:
At 145.800 MHz there is an S7 signal.  However, if I move the frequency with the slide bars, the signal stays dead center left to right.  I am getting these signals in many places.  Using the SDR Sharp software, these signals are not there.

Using an Elad S2 with SDRC:
I am seeing many of these signals similar to the R2 situation described above.

If I look outside the 2 meter band, I see these signals every 5 or 10 MHz.  If my zoom is increased, then I have seem them every 100 KHz.

This situation does not occur with the particular SDR's native software.

Can anyone offer any ideas to correct this situation?

Please let me know if you need any different views.

Regards,
George, NJ3H
Redmond, Oregon USA